Responsibilities: Under General supervision provide bookkeeping tasks, such as data entry, preparing accounting reports and reconciling accounts.
- Duties include:
- Processing and reconciling daily, weekly and monthly Credit Card transactions.
- Processing and reconciling Returned Material Authorization and Credit Requests daily.
- Monthly reconciliation of Credit Memos.
- Monitor Credit mailbox for daily action items.
- Internal email communications for Accounts Payable invoice approvals, including daily and weekly follow up.
- Accounts Payable vouchering, filing, check packaging when needed.
- Audit requests.
- Verify travel reports.
- Form 720 report compilations- weekly.
- Accounts Receivable cash posting and reconciliation as needed.
- Billing reconciliation – daily, monthly as needed.
- Prepare various accounting schedules, reports and projects as needed.
- Monitor service and paper needs for copiers.
- Various other clerical duties as needed.
- Journal entry folder – organize during the monthly close.
Skills and attributes:
- High School education or equivalent. Accounting education preferred.
- Extensive spreadsheet experience in Excel.
- PeopleSoft or another oracle based software system experience.
- AP and AR experience (5 years).
- General accounting/bookkeeping experience (5 years).
- Attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Take direction well from all levels of Management.
- Billing experience.
- Reconciliation skills.
- Willingness to perform unscheduled assigned tasks.
- Commitment to the position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application